Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Christmas in July Sale

It's Christmas . . . . in July!!!  And that means it's time for a TPT sale!!!  I am linking up with My Fabulous Class for a fun Christmas in July linky.
This is the perfect time to stock up on those back to school products you might need!  To see what we have on sale, click on the pics below to check out what's in our stores.
        

I've been updating several of my classroom decor units and making them EDITABLE!!  Yes that's right . . . you can edit them - add student names, word wall words, etc. (as long as you have Power Point on your computer) 

I've also bundled some of my classroom packs which is a savings of $5.50!!


Click on the individual pics below for more information.
    
    



Click on the individual pics below for more information.
    
    

I also have some other classroom decor sets (I am working on bundling and making them all editable).  Click on the pics below for more information.
     

    

And here's a quick preview of some of my best selling math, reading, and work work units in my TPT store.
    
    
    

Also, 
Hop on over to Caitlin's store and check out a few more new products and best sellers for more ideas! 

Check out my new math QR Code Bundle that features all of my Common Core Aligned QR Code Task Cards.   This is a great buy right now! Save over 30% with the Christmas in July Sale and Bundle Package! 


Looking to update your classroom decor?  Join me on a safari adventure with my new Safari Jungle Classroom Decor Set! 


Just feel like checking out my store?!?  Here are some of my favorites and popular purchases!!


Now, be sure to also check out these other amazing blogs and find out what they have on sale for the Christmas in July!!







No comments:

Post a Comment