Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Just getting prepared for our St. Patrick's Day celebration tomorrow!  I created these cute "Lucky Charms" bag toppers tonight.



For your free copy, click on the image above or HERE

I put together bags for each of my students.  My computer is not printing in color right now (not sure how to fix it), so I copied the bag toppers onto green card stock.  Makes them a little more festive!  They are going to be so excited to have a yummy little treat in the morning!!


I have planned to start the day with a little treasure hunt.  There will be a "pot of gold" (bag of Rolos) hidden somewhere in the room by our friendly leprechaun for the students to find.  I found really cute treasure hunt clues on A Cupcake for the Teacher.  Our kiddos are going to be so excited!  We already had a deep discussion on Friday trying to decide whether or not Leprechauns were real!



During math we are going to practice our graphing skills using our Lucky Charms.  I found a Lucky Charms Math Freebie on Teachers Pay Teachers that I am going to try out. 

Hope you all have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

*Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment